The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for 1 Kilo Meatballs in 10 Minutes (with Video) Recipe
- 3 cups of raw meatballs for bulgur
- 500 ml of boiling water
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 tea glass of isot pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
How to Make 1 Kilo Raw Meatballs in 10 Minutes (with Video) Recipe
- 3 cups of raw bulgur wheat and 500 ml of water. We mix 5 teaspoons of red pepper flakes, 1 tea glass of isot and 1.5 teaspoons of salt thoroughly.
- Since raw meatballs made with these measurements will be a little hot, you can reduce or increase the amount of pepper according to your taste.
- Add the juice of half a lemon, 1 tea glass of vegetable oil, 1 medium onion and 2 cloves of minced garlic and mix.
- Then add 2.5 tablespoons of tomato paste, 1 tablespoon of pepper paste and 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup. we keep mixing.
- She mixes it until the tomato paste disperses and the raw meatballs become palpable. uz.
- If your raw meatballs get a sticky consistency, you can add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- We grind the raw meatballs thoroughly with a hand blender.
- In this way, you can add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste. You don’t need to knead the raw meatballs for a long time, the bulgur will be thin and it will take a squeezable consistency and will not look ready. Our raw meatballs are ready.