Ingredients for Snowball Dessert in 10 Minutes (The Fabulous Raffaello Cocostar) Recipe
- 1 box of liquid cream (200 ml)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 and a half cups of coconut
- 1 handful of roasted hazelnuts
- Half a pack of chocolate sauce
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons of milk
- Pistachio Powder
Snowball Dessert in 10 Minutes (The Fabulous Raffaello Cocostar) How to Make the Recipe?
- Take the sugar and cream in a bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
- Add coconut and mix it to make lumps in the palm of your hand.
- We open it slightly, place the hazelnuts and roll them.
- Pre-ready We drizzle the chocolate sauce on the serving plate with the help of a spoon over the balls.
- Sprinkle powdered pistachios, let them rest in the cupboard for 5-10 minutes and serve.