10 Minutes Breakfast Fenugreek Sauce (Muhammara)
Ingredients for the 10-Minute Fenugreek Sauce (Muhammara) Recipe
- A little more than half a tea glass of olive oil
- 3 heaped tablespoons of pepper-tomato paste mixture
- 2 hot capia peppers
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground hazelnut
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon red sweet ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 2 teaspoons of fenugreek spice
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
10 Minutes Breakfast Fenugreek Sauce (Muhammara) Recipe
- Take the olive oil in the pan, heat it and add the tomato paste.
- Add the grated garlic and finely chopped pepper and fry it until the smell of tomato paste comes out.
- Add the hazelnuts and spices and fry for a few more minutes and turn off the heat.
- By cooling. we serve.