Ingredients for 2 Year Old Soup (with Pumpkin and Carrot) Recipe
- 2 zucchini
- 1 piece large carrot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk (water to consistency)
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 2 teaspoons of salt
2 How to Make Fresh Soup (with Pumpkin and Carrot) Recipe?
- First of all, we grate our vegetables and put our butter in the pot.
- When it melts, we put the flour and fry it. < li>Add 1 glass of milk to our roasted oil, add our water and boil for 5 minutes, then throw our grated vegetables and let them boil.
- We add 2 teaspoons of salt to the boiling soup and mix it and throw the mint.
- After cooking ready to serve.
If you want, it can pass through the robot I have a 1-year-old son and a 2-year-old son, so we stopped shooting robots because you are used to eating grains.
Good luck to the mothers who will try it.