5 Minute Caramel Sauce at Home
Ingredients for 5 Minutes Caramel Sauce at Home Recipe
- 1 tea glass of granulated sugar
- 1. 5 tea glasses of warm water
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 glass of warm water
How to Make Caramel Sauce at Home in 5 Minutes Recipe
- Take the sugar in the pan.
- Let it melt on low heat until it melts and turns brown.
- 1. Let’s add 5 tea glasses of warm water.
- When you add it, move away from the pan so it doesn’t splash on you.
- Let’s wait for the sugar and water to mix in six lows.
- After it comes to a gentle boil.
- Let’s mix the starch in 1 glass of water and add it to the pan slowly.
- Let’s mix it slowly and let it thicken from time to time.
- Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat. And let it cool