Ingredients for +9 Minced Tarhana Soup Recipe
- 1 and a half tablespoons of tarhana powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Water (according to your desired consistency)
+9 How to Make Minced Tarhana Soup Recipe?
- First of all, we fry our ground beef in a small pan with 1 spoon of oil.
- Then add tarhana water to a small soup pot and add a little bit of tarhana water. Let’s mix it.
- Then add the roasted minced meat and stir until it boils.
- You can add a few drops of olive oil to the tarhana while cooking, if you want.