The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for a Hearty, Delicious Soup for Babies Atom Soup (+1 Year) Recipe
- Half a teaspoon of butter< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 and a half glass of water
- 3/4 (one half+one quarter) glass of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 meal tablespoon of semolina
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a teaspoon of tomato paste
- Half a teaspoon of chili paste
- 5-6 cubes of homemade broth (I put them in an ice pack and froze, I used them)
A Hearty and Delicious Soup for Babies Atom Soup (+1 Year) How to Make the Recipe?
- We put our oils in our pot and when our butter melts, we add 2 spoons of whole wheat flour and fry it well.
- Meanwhile, we put our tomato paste and crushed garlic (if you wish) You can also throw it in a few pieces, it won’t be a problem because it will be passed through the blender) and we continue to fry.
- When the ingredients are well roasted, we add our water gradually.
- When there are no lumps in our soup and our water is still cold. We add our semolina. (You can add oatmeal at this stage if you wish, or at the stage where we are preparing the seasoning. I added it to the seasoning because I decided to add it at the last moment)
- We do not neglect to stir while our soup is boiling on low heat, but at the same time we prepare our seasoning.
- In a separate bowl, we add yogurt, flour and the remaining 1 spoon of whole wheat flour and whisk well. When we get a completely homogeneous mixture, we add our oats into it and add the water of our boiling soup little by little.
- When our dressing is warm, we add it into our soup. After boiling, we add a little salt. We pass it through the blender for a long time.
- Our soup needs to be a bit thick because we add our broth after passing it through the blender. They open up a little more. I especially added it later so that my baby who wants to drink his soup as soon as possible does not have to wait for the soup to cool down.
- If you are going to prepare your soup in advance and it will cool on its own, you can add our broth while boiling our soup. Enjoy our little lambs with this recipe, which is both nutritious and satisfying.