The Story of the Recipe
Healing Tank Ingredients for a Soup Recipe for Babies +1 Years and Older
- 1 zucchini (2 if small)
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot (2 if small)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1 small onion (you can use half if it’s large)
- 1 small piece of marrow bone (I can also use marrow bone broth, I’m out of stock in the freezer)
- Too little salt (if your baby is small, you may not put in a flick or at all, my daughter is 2, 5 years old
- Water to cover it
Making a Soup Recipe with Healing Tank for Babies Aged +1 and Older
- All Let’s wash the vegetable ingredients, peel their skins and Let’s eat it.
- Let’s put it in our pot, let’s put our vegetables and water enough to cover it.
- Let’s throw 1 pinch of salt, put our marrow bone or broth into it, let’s throw the rice we washed on it.
- Let’s put it on the stove and let’s get the water out and turn it off when it becomes helical.