Ingredients for Adıyaman Çiğköfte Full Grate Recipe
- Half a pack of raw bulgur wheat
- 3 tablespoons of tomatoes paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 onions
- 7 tablespoons isot< /li>
- Salt upon request
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons of mint
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 and a half glass of oil
Adıyaman Çiğköfte Full Grade Recipe Preparation
- First of all, grate the onion into our pot of raw meatballs, then We measure and adjust our bulgur for meatballs, 1 tea glass per person, according to ourselves.
- Then these two We continue to knead the ingredients thoroughly with warm water from time to time.
- We mix and pour the other ingredients in a bowl, knead them well.
- When it gets a soft consistency, we add the parsley after finely chopping it. < li>After kneading it well, we fry it in oil.
- We take it in and knead it well and our Adıyaman-style Çiğköfte is ready to be eaten.