Ingredients for Adıyaman Çiğköfte (Meatless) Recipe
- . 5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- . 1 small onion
- . 3 cloves of garlic
- . a pinch of parsley
- . 5-6 tablespoons of tomato paste
- . olive oil
- . pomegranate syrup
- . cold water
- . 2 teaspoons isot
- . seven kinds of spices
- . very little salt (isot is salty anyway)
Adıyaman Çiğköfte (Meatless) Recipe Preparation
- first of all, chop the onion, garlic and parsley very finely Let’s chop it up.
- Wet isot and seven kinds of spices in a separate bowl with 1 glass of water.
- Take onion, garlic, tomato paste, fine bulgur and salt into a mixing bowl.
- Let’s knead well with only tomato paste juice at the beginning, then let’s continue kneading by adding water little by little, as soon as you feel that the bulgur is slightly soft, let’s knead by feeding the isotted mixture little by little. (This process is long and difficult, let me tell you, someone strong can do it) and we definitely do not add hot water.
- When our meatballs are now soft enough to be eaten, you can add plenty of pomegranate syrup, plenty of olive oil and parsley, mix well and serve, bon appetit
- . li>