Ingredients for Adiyaman Style Delicious Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 4-5 tea glasses of brown bulgur with meatballs (according to the number of people)
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Isot (how bitter you want it to be)
- Chili pepper
- Salt (depending on the saltiness of the tomato paste)
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 3-4 tablespoons Pomegranate syrup< li itemprop="ingredients">Half a tea glass of olive or sunflower oil
How to Make Adiyaman Style Delicious Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Kneading We take our bulgur and finely chopped onions into our bowl, and we chop the tomatoes aside, the onions will not be grated.
- And we mix tomato paste, isot, black pepper, paprika, cumin, pomegranate syrup and 3-4 tablespoons of water in a separate bowl.
- We knead the bulgur and onion for a while, then we take the tomato and isot, we knead when it becomes thick and squeeze it. We can serve it.
- Note: You can add more or less tomato paste according to its consistency, color, I used both olive oil and sunflower oil. If you want, you can put 1 clove of garlic in it. Enjoy your meal