Ajvar (Immigrant Sauce)
Ingredients for the Ajvar (Immigrant Sauce) Recipe
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg eggplant< /li>
- 1 kg paprika
- 1 tea glass of oil and olive oil mixture
- 4 – 5 hot peppers
- 5 cloves of garlic
Ajvar (Immigrant Sauce) Recipe Preparation
- < li>Let’s put oil in the pan and turn the garlic a couple of turns
- Let’s pull the tomatoes with their skins out of the robot and add them to the pot
- Let’s cook until the tomatoes are cooked.
- While the tomatoes are cooking, the eggplant Let’s roast and chop the red peppers.
- Let’s add the tomato into the sauce. Let’s add enough salt and add 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Let’s pull the sauce out of the blender and cook it on the stove until it gets a little thick.
- Put them in jars with new lids let’s close it and flip it over.