Ingredients for Apple Balls Recipe
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of next generation coffee
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 pack of pedicure biscuits
How to Make Apple Balls Recipe?
- First, take the biscuits in a bowl and crush them well.
- Then peel our apples, grate and cut them into a bowl. It is taken into the pan with sugar and mixed until it absorbs the water well.
- When the juice of the apple is drawn, add milk and coffee and mix a little more, turn off the stove when the milk is drawn, and mix it with crushed biscuits.
- Then a little bit of walnut. Let’s cut it into small balls and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour and enjoy.