Apple Puff Pastry Roses
Ingredients for Apple Puff Pastry Roses Recipe
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- 3 red apples
- Half a lemon
- 3 tablespoons of jam (you can use any jam you like)
- Icing sugar
How to Make Apple Puff Pastry Roses Recipe
- First, we put 2-3 water and b water in a pot and boil it, then squeeze the lemon.
- Cut the apples in half, remove the cores, and then slice them thinly.
- Put the slices of diced apples in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Strain our apple slices through the strainer.
- Puff Pastry we cut strips from the dough and spread the jam inside.
- Then we place 5 or 6 slices of apple and make a roll.
- Place them in the muffin molds that we have greased.
- Preheated to 170 degrees. give it to the oven We cook it until it turns golden brown.