Ingredients for Baby Chard Soup Recipe
- 1 how many sprigs of chard (in spinach if desired)
- 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of wheatgrass
- Half a teaspoon of butter
- 1 small onion
- Half of 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups water
- A little salt upon request
How to Make Baby Chard Soup Recipe
- Small cut chard is boiled in a saucepan until soft.
- On the other side, yoghurt, flour and egg are mixed.
- A little bit of the water of the boiling chard is added to the mixture (so that the yogurt is not cut)
- Then the mixture is transferred to the pot.
- Add vermicelli on top.
- Small chopped onion and it is killed in butter and added to the soup.
- When the noodles are soft, they are removed from the stove.