Ingredients for Baby Corn Soup Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of hot water (can be 1 cup of bone broth or chicken stock)
- 1 cup of boiled corn (Canned corn You can boil it for the winter, separate the grains and store them in the freezer, I did that, it’s very easy and practical)
How to Make Baby Corn Soup Recipe?
- < li>Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add our flour and fry it.
- Add 2 glasses of water to it and mix it quickly.
- Then we add the corn and let it boil.
- 5 minutes After boiling, we turn off the heat and pass it through the blender (Of course, those who want to eat with optional grains can eat it this way)