The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Baby Ezo Bridal Soup 8+ Recipe
- 2.5 cups of water
- Half of 1 sweet potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 1 teaspoon of soup bulgur
- 1 tablespoon of lentils
- 1 ball (Baby Paste)
- 1 pinch of mint (wholely ground
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A pinch of salt upon request
How to Make Baby Ezo Bridal Soup 8+ Recipe?
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes and add it to the water we add to the pot.
- We wash and add the lentils, rice and bulgur and we let it all boil.
- When it’s all cooked well, we put it through a blender.
- The small one in a separate place We take olive oil in a small frying pan.
- We fry a teaspoon of mint in oil. Let’s be careful not to burn the mint at this point.
- Then let’s add the baby paste and fry it well, add a ladle of our soup and mix our sauce. Let’s add it to our soup. Since sweet potatoes add flavor, I don’t add salt. I don’t use tomato paste unless it is organic or homemade, if you wish, you can add mint directly to the soup. Bon appetit.