Ingredients for Baby Fish Soup (For Kids Who Don’t Like Fish ️) Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of salmon
- 1/2 (half) carrots
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 clove of garlic small
- 1 clove of garlic
- Small 1/2 (half) potato
- Black pepper
- 2 glasses of water
How to Make Baby Fish Soup (For Kids Who Don’t Like Fish ️) Recipe
- Fish, potatoes, carrots and half the garlic is steamed until the fish is cooked.
- The fish is mashed with a fork.
- The potatoes and garlic are passed through the blender with the remaining water in the boiling pot.
- Flour in another pot It is roasted.
- The water mixture is put on the roasted flour, half a garlic is grated and whisked. (to avoid lumps)
- Lastly, add carrots and fish and optional black pepper.
- After boiling for a while, it is ready to serve.