Ingredients for Baby Highland Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">3 glasses of water (if you don’t want it to be too watery, add 2 glasses of water, I add 3 glasses of water)
- 1 tablespoon of lean ground lamb meat
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- A pinch of dried mint
- A pinch of salt (optional)< /ul>
Baby Yayla Soup Recipe Preparation
- First of all, we wash the rice and boil it.
- Boil the ground beef in another bowl with the rice (the ground beef is separated separately). It needs to be boiled on the ground )
- While the rice is cooking, egg yolk in another bowl We mix and whisk the flour, flour and yoghurt. We add our crushed garlic and salt to our pot and mix. We mix it and take it from the stove.