Ingredients for Baby Pumpkin Soup (6+) Recipe
- Half pumpkin
- Half potato
- 1 small shallot
- Half a carrot
- 1 -2 teaspoons of rice< /li>
- 3 glasses of water
How to Make Baby Pumpkin Soup (6+) Recipe
- < li>First we grate our zucchini, carrots, onions and potatoes.
- You can chop it up small, but even if we put it through a blender, it will remain in an overlooked size.
- This month only 2 or 3 times. We grate it for better digestion of babies who are out of month.
- Put our vegetables in a pot and add 3 cups of water to it, cook them until they are completely soft and pass them through the blender.