Ingredients for Baby Seasoned Carrot Soup Recipe
- The portion of 1 piece of chicken you want
- 1 dessert tablespoon of rice
- 1 small carrot
- 1 and a half tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Water to cook
- Very little olive oil
- Small amount of salt (optional) I don’t add)
How to Make Baby Seasoned Carrot Soup Recipe
- Chicken, grated carrot, rice, olive oil and water in a bowl It is left to cook.
- After cooking, it is taken from the chicken and shredded. On the other hand, yogurt is mixed with flour (you can add egg yolk if you want)
- Some of the soup’s water is added to the seasoning. < li>This mixture and chickens are added to the soup.
- It is boiled a little more and if it does not eat grains, it is passed through the blender.