Ingredients for Semolina Beet Soup Recipe
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 tea glass of baby semolina
- 1 tea glass of drinking water
- 1 teaspoon of baby olive oil
Beet Soup Recipe with Semolina How To?
- First, let’s wash and peel our beetroot. Let the people chop it into rings and put it in a steamer and close its mouth.
- While it is cooking, let’s mix the semolina and water in a small saucepan until it thickens, and when it thickens, let’s close the bottom.
- Let’s put the cooked beets in the blender and add our semolina on it.< /li>
- After mixing for 1 minute in the blender, our semolina soup is ready to serve.
- Let’s drizzle baby olive oil on it. Bon appetit for the babies.