Ingredients for the Recipe for Baby Tarhana Soup with Carrot Meat
- 2 teaspoons baby tarhana
- 1 medium carrots
- 1 teaspoon of butter or olive oil
- 50 grams of fine ground lean ground beef
- 2 glasses of drinking water
How to Make Baby Tarhana Soup with Carrot Meat Soup?
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the tarhana and fry for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn. Add your water. Add the finely chopped carrot and ground beef.
- Reduce the heat after boiling. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the ground beef is well cooked. After cooking, run it through a blender and your soup is ready to eat.
- It can stay in the fridge for 2 days. Do not take the soup out of the fridge and put it back in the fridge.
- If you want a thicker soup, you can add 1 teaspoon of rice or 1 finger-sized potatoes into it. Depending on your baby’s month, you can also add spices such as garlic powder or mint. Heal the little ones.