The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Baby Tarhana with Lamb Mince +8 Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of heaped lamb mince
- 2.5 teaspoons baby tarhana
- 2 tea glasses of water
- Liquid oil
How to Make Baby Tarhana +8 Recipe with Minced Lamb?
- First, let’s melt the tarhana with 1 tea glass of water in a small bowl.
- Then, cut the ground lamb in a small bowl. Let’s roast it in a pan.
- Let’s put 1 tea glass of cold water on the browned ground beef.
- Let’s add the tarhana in the bowl and mix it until it boils. Bon appetit to the honey grains.