Baby Yogurt Soup
Ingredients for Baby Yogurt Soup Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of flour (or rice flour)
- Half egg yolk
- 2 teas glass of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of mint
How to Make Baby Yogurt Soup Recipe?
- < li>Put the yoghurt, rice, flour and egg in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Pour the water in a small saucepan and add the water.
- Cook until the rice is cooked, stirring constantly.
- From the stove. We add mint and mix it before you buy it. You can feed it to your baby when it gets warm.