Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Baked Spinach with Minced Bechamel (Without Bechamel Sauce)
Ingredients for Baked Spinach (Without Bechamel Sauce)
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 potatoes
- 1 kilo of spinach
- 200 grams ground beef
- 1 cup of grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon of paprika and chili flakes
- Liquid oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
Baked Spinach with Minced Meat (Without Bechamel Sauce) Recipe
- Put half a tea glass of oil in a large frying pan or a flat saucepan.
- Chopped onion piyaz Add minced garlic and finely chopped garlic and sauté the onion for 5-6 minutes.
- Then add finely chopped potatoes and mix and sauté them. The potatoes will not be fully fried.
- When the potatoes are soft, washed and chopped spinach
- Add salt and spices on it and cook until it releases its water.
- When it is completely drained, 1.5 tablespoons of flour are added and roasted.
- Little by little milk is added and mixing is continued.
- A suitable pyrex is lubricated with butter and poured into the spinach mortar.
- Cheddar cheese is poured on it. It is cooked in a preheated oven at 200 degrees until it turns brown.