Ingredients for Kisir Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur with meatballs
- 3 green onions
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium green peppers
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of meatball seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (Tomato+Hot Pepper)
How to Make Kisir Recipe
- Put the fine bulgur into a deep bowl. We add boiling water and leave it for about 15 minutes to soften.
- We add our tomato paste and oil to our softened fine bulgur and mix our paste into our bulgur.
- Then we add green onions, peppers and parsley.
- Finally, we add our spices and pomegranate syrup.