Ingredients for Kisir Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of fine bulgur (Simitin)
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste
- 3 tomatoes (Medium size)
- 1 cup of pomegranate syrup
- 2 desserts spoon of cumin (Wipe)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 onion (Large)
- 1/2 (half) parsley
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
Preparation of Kisir Recipe
- Divide the tomato into four parts, pass it through the rondo (if there is no rondo, grate it by hand) and add it to the fine bulgur that we have taken into a deep bowl. Mix it well, close its mouth and let it rest.
- Chop the onions finely and fry them in the oil you have heated over low heat.
- Place tomato paste, pomegranate syrup, salt and cumin on thin bulgur (Simitin) soaked in tomato juice.
- Chop the parsley finely and add it to the mixture and mix it by adding the onion that we roasted in oil. Let it rest for 10 minutes and it is ready to serve.