Ingredients for Hot Sauce Recipe
- 4 kilos of tomatoes
- 2 kilos of capia pepper
- Specify gin by yourself
- Select garlic as desired, I used half a kilo
- A pinch parsley
- 1 spoon of salt
- 1 glass of oil
- A little vinegar
- Cumin, black pepper (optional) one tablespoon
Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Tomato Let’s first pull them out of the robot and put them in a large pot and let them boil.
- Then let’s skip the gin pepper and garlic and pull them out of the robot.
- Chop the parsley finely or pull it out of the robot.
- When the sauce starts to boil, add the garlic, gin pepper and parsley and let it boil a little. Let’s boil it aha.
- Finally, let’s add salt, pepper, cumin, oil and vinegar close to lowering and boil it for another five minutes, lower it and fill it in hot jars.
- Turn it upside down and let it cool, you can put it in the fridge when it gets cold .
Enjoy your meal.