Black Cumin Cookies
Ingredients for Black Seed Cookies Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 125 g butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoonful of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1/2 (half) packet of baking soda
- 2.5 cups of flour (you can add more if needed)
- 4 tablespoons of black cumin
- 1 egg yolk
How to Make Black Seed Cookies Recipe
- Egg Knead all the ingredients except the yolk.
- You will get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- With these measurements, 1.5 trays come out.
- Hazelnuts Take the size of the pieces and roll them out.
- Place them on a greased paper-lined tray.
- Spray the egg yolk with the help of a brush.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until the top turns pink. Bon appetit.