Ingredients for Blender Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of ground bulgur
- 2.5 water glass of boiling water
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- The pulp of 1 medium grated onion (the juice will be squeezed out)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 5-6 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup sauce (You can increase or decrease according to your taste. )
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 tea glass of oil, sumac, red pepper powder, chili pepper, isot, cumin, black pepper, some walnuts if you wish
How to Make Blender Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Boiled water is poured over the bulgur and covered with a lid.
- Other ingredients in a separate bowl It is mixed well and poured over the bulgur and pulled from the blender until it becomes dough (2 minutes).
- Shaped and served.