Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatballs with Boiled Stuffed Meatballs Recipe
- 500 gm medium fat ground beef
- 6, 7 large onions
- 250 gr walnut kernels
- Salt, ground pepper, black pepper.
- Ingredients for the meatballs;
- 3 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 onion
- 50 g raw meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of ground pepper
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tea glass of boiled vermicelli (take a noodle, take it hot, let it soften, strain the water)
- .< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of clarified butter or butter
Boiled Meatballs Recipe Na sıl How to do it?
- First, let’s prepare our minced meat; Let’s chop the onions finely, put them in a fireproof skillet, let them wither on low heat with a teaspoon of salt until the onion’s juice has evaporated. Let’s connect the flavors of these two and take them out of the oven.
- Add the chopped walnuts, black pepper, ground pepper and mix well and let it cool well.
- Take a tablespoon and make it round in our hands, put it on a tray and put it in the fridge. (