Ingredients for Bone Broth Potato Milk Soup Recipe
- 1 potato
- 1 onion< /li>
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 glasses of bone broth
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- Milk as much as it takes
How to Make Potato Milk Soup Recipe for Bone Broth?< /h2>
- Chop the onion into small pieces and fry it lightly in 2 spoons of butter.
- Add the diced potato on it and fry it a little more, add bone broth and salt.
- When the potatoes are soft, we pass them through the blender.
- We mix it by adding milk until it has the consistency of soup.
- Lastly, after heating the remaining butter and turning it off, we add the mint, mix it and pour it on. Bon appetit.