Breakfast Hot Sauce
Ingredients for Breakfast Hot Sauce Recipe
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg paprika li>
- 1.5 tablespoons of coarse salt
- 10-15 hot peppers
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of vinegar
- 1 head of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley li>
Breakfast Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s peel the tomatoes.
- Let’s get them out of the robot.
- Let’s chop the red peppers coarsely and pull them out of the robot again.
- Put them in a large pot.
- Let’s add the salt and light the bottom of the stove.
- After the tomatoes have boiled for about 45 minutes, olive oil vinegar thinly Let’s add the chopped green hot peppers and garlic.
- After boiling for another 15 minutes, it’s a few turns with the blender. If you want the lime sauce to be smoother, you can use a blender.