Breakfast Hot Sauce
Ingredients for Breakfast Hot Sauce Recipe
- 15 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg roasted eggplant li>
- Half kg of hot pepper
- 4 heads of garlic
- 1 kg of red roasted capia pepper
- 1 glass of vinegar
- 1 glass of olive oil
Breakfast Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- The tomatoes are cut into four and put in a pot and cooked until they release their juices.
- The tomatoes that release their juices are drained well. This process is continued until there is very little water at the bottom.
- The cooked tomatoes are removed from the rind and chopped hot pepper, roasted eggplant, roasted capia pepper and chopped garlic are added.
- After the ingredients are added, they are passed through the rind again. and finally vinegar, olive oil and salt are added. You can taste and adjust the salt. While it is hot, it is filled in jars, the lids are closed, turned upside down and left for 1 day. Make sure to boil the jar lids. Your breakfast sauces are ready, enjoy your meal :)