Breakfast Oil Capia Pepper
Ingredients for Breakfast Oily Capia Pepper Recipe
- 1.5 kilos of red pepper
- 1 water glass of apple cider vinegar
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 head of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
Preparing the Breakfast Oil Capia Pepper Recipe
- We cut off the heads, clean the insides and chop them.
- Put apple cider vinegar and olive oil in a pot.
- After 5 minutes we throw the peppers and close the lid of the pot.
- Let’s stir the peppers from time to time .
- Let’s cook for about 10-15 minutes when the peppers fade.
- Let’s add salt, garlic, parsley and close the bottom.
- Let’s fill the jars hot and close the mouth.