Breakfast Roasted Eggplant And Capia Pepper Sauce
Ingredients for Breakfast Roasted Eggplant And Capia Pepper Sauce
- 4 kilos of tomatoes
- 2 kilos capia pepper
- 1 kilo of eggplant
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 3 -4 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
Preparing the Breakfast Roasted Eggplant and Capia Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Aubergine first and we roast our peppers, we put the roasted ones in the bag. The reason we put them in the bag is that they evaporate and peel more easily. We add the salt, sugar and garlic and boil for 5 more minutes.
- Then we add the eggplant and peppers that we peel and cut into small pieces, then add the parsley and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Pour into hot hot jars and close the lid tightly. We turn it upside down.
- Leave the jars upside down until they cool down so that the lids hold tight. ENJOY