Ingredients for Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- 7 kilos of tomatoes
- 5 kilos of capia pepper
- 1 kilo eggplant
- 1 kilo carrot
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- 2 heads of garlic
Breakfast Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s roast the peppers and eggplants on the stove and then peel them off after roasting them.
- Let’s boil the carrots in a pressure cooker, cut the tomatoes into 4 and cook them until they are well drained.
- Cook with their skins and the rest Add the ingredients to the tomatoes and cook them all for about an hour
- Blender Pour it through the jar while it is hot, and close the mouth tightly. Your breakfast sauce is ready. Bon appetit.