Ingredients for Breakfast Sauce Recipe
- 4 kilos of tomatoes
- 2 kilos of paprika
- 1 kilo of eggplant
- 5 -6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tea glasses of grape vinegar
- About 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Half a tablespoon of sugar
- Chicken herb seasoning
Breakfast Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s peel our tomatoes and chop them as if we were making a toast. li>
- Let’s take a big pot and cook our tomatoes.
- Let’s roast our red peppers and aubergines (I also roasted the peppers in the oven in the oven). /li>
- Let’s run the roasted pepper and eggplant through the robot. Let’s add it to the meat and tomatoes.
- Let it boil for half an hour by stirring.
- Let’s add vinegar, olive oil, salt, sugar, spices and cook our sauce until it is pure.
- To your taste. Sugar and salt can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Divide into jars while the sauce continues to boil and close the lids tightly.
- Let’s turn it upside down and cover it with a table cloth.
- The next day, when the jars get cold Let’s put it on the shelves. Bon appetit❤