Breakfast Walnut Sauce
Ingredients for Breakfast Walnut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 glass of walnuts
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs flour
- Half a glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
Preparing the Breakfast Walnut Sauce Recipe
- Pull the walnuts out of the robot and pour them into a bowl. We put it in a bowl.
- Then we mix all the ingredients and grind them in the robot.
- We add water little by little as it has a thick consistency.
- Then add the ground walnuts into the sauce. we pull it once again.
- We make a jar of sauce from this measure.
- Rape You can preserve it in the fridge by pouring olive oil into it.
- It will be healthier to adjust the salt according to your tomato paste. Since my pepper paste is very salty, I added less salt.