Ingredients for the Broccoli-Heavy Vegetable Soup (+4months) Recipe
- 5-6 branches of broccoli
- 1/2 (half) potato if small 1 potato
- 1/3 zucchini
- 1/3 carrot
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1-2 glasses of water
- Semolina (depending on consistency)< /ul>
How to Make Broccoli-Based Vegetable Soup (+4months) Recipe?
- Let’s chop the vegetables into cubes and boil them in water.
- Silver boiled vegetables When we turn it off, let’s add olive oil and mash it with a fork.
- If the consistency is watery, you can add a little semolina before turning it off.
- I don’t prefer flour for my baby, so if you want semolina, you can add flour. < li>I don’t prefer blender, it kills the vitamin more. Our soup should have a consistency like pudding.
- I added the marrow bone broth I put in my freezer before.