Ingredients for Tomato Soup with Milk Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 5 tomatoes or and 2.5 cups of tomato sauce
- 4 cups of water
- Half a glass of milk
How to Make Tomato Soup with Milk Recipe
- Put butter and oil in a pan, add flour and fry a little.
- Add tomato paste and grated tomatoes. It is fried for 3-4 more minutes.
- 4 glasses of water are added and whisked.
- The salt is adjusted according to your taste.
- Stir until boiling, after boiling for about 15 minutes. It is cooked on fire.
- Before serving, milk is added to the pot and mixed.
- Grated cheddar cheese and black pepper can be sprinkled on top, if desired.