Ingredients for the Recipe for Broccoli Soup (Milk Seasoned)
- 250 grams of broccoli
- 1 small potato
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 120 ml milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of wheat starch
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 (quarter) teaspoon of black pepper (optional)
How to Make Broccoli Soup (Seasoned with Milk) Recipe?
- After washing our vegetables with plenty of vinegar and water, we grate all the vegetables except the flower part of the broccoli on the fine part of the grater.
- Hot enough to cover the vegetables we put in the pot by half an inch Add water and 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it boil.< /li>
- When the vegetables soften and give their taste, we add salt and pepper and pass it through the blender.
- Add starch to 120 ml of room temperature milk and mix until there are no lumps.
- Then add the milk-starch mixture to our boiling soup. We mix it slowly by adding it and keep stirring until it starts to boil.
- When it boils, we take it on low heat and cook it for another five minutes, stirring occasionally, and our soup is ready.