Ingredients for Bulgur Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 cups of boiled water
- 1 onion
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Scallions upon request< li itemprop="ingredients">Lettuce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 2 heaped tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
How to Make Bulgur Meatballs Recipe?
- Pour boiling water over the bulgur we put in the mixing bowl.. li>
- Mix with the help of a spoon and add tomato paste, spices, onion and parsley on it.
- Bulgur Knead until they are soft. You can add fresh onions if desired.
- We pour the melted butter on it and mix it.
- We take our meatballs, which we have squeezed into shape with our hands, on our plate where we put the lettuce. Enjoy your meal