Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Bulgur Meatballs with Potatoes
Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Bulgur Meatballs with Potatoes
- 3 cups of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 glass of isot
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 2, 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 pinches of parsley
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 2 desserts spoon of salt
- Meatball spring
- 1 medium onion
- 1 sliced lemon< /li>
- 2-3 pieces of ice
Making Bulgur Meatballs with Potatoes
- First of all 3 Peel the skins of medium-sized potatoes and put them in a saucepan.
- Pour enough water to cover them.
- Put them on the stove and let them soften. Boil until now.
- On the other hand, put 3 cups of fine bulgur with meatballs in a deep bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, garlic, lemon, tomato paste and start kneading with bulgur. Knead the bulgur until it is soft.
- Add the isot, boiled potatoes and spices that you have soaked with water, and knead a little more.
- Let’s add finely chopped parsley on it. Let’s knead for 2-1 more minutes.
- Let’s turn it and pour some hot oil on it. Coss. Let’s give shapes with our hands. Happy ending. Good luck, friends.