Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Bulgur Meatballs with Tomatoes
Ingredients for Burgur Meatballs with Tomatoes
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 3 cups fine bulgur
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons of chili paste
How to Make Burger with Tomatoes Recipe?
- 4 tomatoes are peeled and cut into small cubes .
- It is mixed with 3 glasses of fine bulgur and left to rest to absorb its water.
- Chop tomato paste and an onion on it and knead well with a little salt and cumin. If it is not soft enough, the last tomato is added.
- It is served in small portions. Bon appetit.