Butter Flour Cookies (with Video)
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Butter Flour Cookies (with Video) Recipe
- 125 grams of butter
- 2 ,5 glasses of flour
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
How to Make Butter Flour Cookies (with Video) Recipe
- Let’s take oil in a deep bowl, pour flour on it and knead it.
- It will be like sand at first, and the dough will get firmer as we knead it.< /li>
- The dough will come together with room temperature and the warmth of your hand. Let’s knead patiently.
- If you can’t get the dough together as you knead, add a tablespoon of yogurt and the dough will come together immediately.
- Then let’s put powdered sugar and a teaspoon of baking powder and knead it.
- A tea spoon of baking powder is enough because this cookie is not a cookie that rises too much.
- The dough will not be too hard, two and a half glasses of flour is enough.
- If there is too much flour, it will be difficult for the dough to come together.
- Let’s take a tangerine-sized piece from our dough.
- Let’s roll the dough with our hands. Let’s press it lightly and give it a flat shape and draw scratches on it with a fork.
- Then let’s cut it in a two-finger-width diagonal shape and place it on a tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake it in a preheated 160 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- When the top is a little cracked, let’s take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- After it cools down, dust it with powdered sugar and put it on a serving plate.