Canned Hot Sauce
Ingredients for Canned Hot Sauce Recipe
- 3 kilos of linda tomatoes
- 250 grams of hot pepper< /li>
- 1 head of garlic
- Less than half a bunch of parsley
- Less than half a bunch of fresh mint
- 1 finger missing from 1 glass of grape vinegar
- 2 fingerless olive oil from 1 glass
- 2 . 5 teaspoons of salt
Canned Hot Sauce Recipe Preparation
- We peel the skins off the tomatoes and pull them out of the robot.
- Let it boil.
- Meanwhile, we chop the parsley, mint, garlic and peppers into small pieces. When the tomatoes are cooked and thickened, we add the peppers and garlic.
- After boiling for a minute, we add the parsley and fresh mint.
- After boiling, we add vinegar, olive oil and salt and let it boil, when it boils, put it in boiling jars and put it in new jars. Close the lid tightly and turn it upside down and leave it to cool.
- After cooling, you can store it in the refrigerator or in a cool and dry place. Good luck to those who will try it, and stay safe. . . .