Ingredients for the Winter Roasted Eggplant Canned Recipe
- 5 kilos of pickled eggplant
- 5 half kilos jar
- Olive Oil
How to Make Winter Roasted Eggplant Canned Recipe
- We wash our pickled eggplants. We pierce it in a few places and roast it in the oven or in the közmatik. Thanks to them, I had them roasted in the stone oven of our neighborhood. If you have the opportunity, this would be better.
- We peel and chop the roasted eggplants. We add some salt and mix it.
- We wash our jars and lids of jars that we will use for the first time in the dishwasher.
- On the other hand, we boil a little less than half a pot of water on the stove.
- We fill our aubergines, which we prepared for our dry jars, until 1 and a half fingers remain from the end of the jar, and we drizzle olive oil on the remaining part (sunflower oil can also be used). We close the lids tightly.
- Put the jars upside down into the boiling water in the pot. We wait for about 15 minutes.
- Then we take out our jars and put them upside down on our counter. We keep it like this for 1 night. Bon appetit.
- You should try the roasted eggplant salad with labneh, which will add flavor to your day’s menus, at home.
- It has a different flavor with tomato and onion inside. If you haven’t tried the roasted eggplant salad before, you shouldn’t waste any more time.
- You will love the meatballs with roasted eggplant and cheddar in the casserole that will add a difference to your main dishes.
- You should include the roasted eggplant pasta salad among your salad recipes.