Ingredients for the Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of starch
- 1 teaspoon of rice flour
- 1. 5 glasses of milk
Making Caramel Sauce Recipe
- Put the sugar in a non-stick Teflon saucepan .
- Low heat Let’s roast it until it turns a sweet brown color.
- Let’s add the butter and mix it quickly.
- Let’s open the starch and rice flour with milk, add it to the sauce slowly and mix it quickly.
- Let it boil for a minute or two until it has a smooth consistency.
- Let’s turn off the stove and mix it for another minute or two.
- You can put our ready-to-use caramel sauce in a jar if you wish, and keep it in the refrigerator.
NOTE; You put our caramel sauce in a jar and put it away for later use, then if its consistency is too hard when you take it from the fridge, if you put boiling water in a pot and put it in the jar and wait for 5 minutes, it turns into the same consistency as if you just cooked it.